How do birds fly? What helps hawks home in on their prey? Are parrots the only birds that can mimic human speech?
- Kids will learn the answers to these questions and more as they discover the world of our feathered friends in this Q and A adventure.
- Along the way, they ll spot jokes and riddles that are sure to make them ''caw'' with laughter.
- Quirky, colorful, and educational reading!
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Ages 7 and up.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.
- 48 pages.