Before there was The Secret, there was As a Man Thinketh.
- For more than a century, James Allen's landmark work on the power of thought has inspired people in all walks of life.
- Discover how thought shapes behavior, our relationships with others, and with the world around us.
- Chapter by chapter, Allen reveals the long-term effects of focused, positive thought in every area of life, and on identity itself.
- Says Allen, ''Thought allied fearlessly to purpose becomes creative force: he who knows this is ready to become something higher and stronger than a mere bundle of wavering thoughts and fluctuating sensations; he who does this has become the conscious and intelligent wielder of his mental powers.''
- With archival printing, this pocket-sized edition is designed for both portability and longevity.
- Hardcover gift volume with dust jacket is a classic addition to any home or office library.
- 64 pages.
- Book measures 4-1/2'' wide x 7-1/2'' high.