For kids of all ages who want to learn to read and write -- and have fun while learning!
Author Ruth Wolff, M.Ed., Ph.D., is a learning specialist with extensive experience teaching reading to beginning learners. She holds a master's degree in special education and a doctorate in English and American Literature. A former teacher and a former graduate school of education adjunct professor, Ruth has guided numerous young readers and writers in their journey to acquire literacy skills. Reading Made Easy builds on, and is the perfect companion to, her earlier book, Phonics Made Easy.
- Reading Made Easy is packed with hundreds of colorful activities.
- Combining sight words and phonics, this workbook will help children learn to recognize frequently used words that make up nearly half of most children's books!
- The foundation provided here will then make learning other words much easier.
- Workbook is lively, colorful, and entertaining.
- Word lists and sight words provide practice while colorfully illustrated short reading passages build reading fluency.
- Engaging activities reinforce reading skills in a way that makes learning fun.
- Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and travel.
- Full color throughout.
- Pages are perforated and reproducible.
- Thick, high-quality paper.
- Sturdy paperback binding.
- Grades K-2.
- 96 pages.
- Workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.