Ever wonder how electricity gets to your house? How the fridge keeps your food cold? How your phone can store photos, connect to the internet, and so much more?
- Discover how all kinds of everyday things work in this fact-packed adventure that's especially perfect for young engineers and inventors-to-be!
- Along the way, enjoy cartoons and jokes sure to work your funny bone!
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Jokes and riddles sprinkled throughout add to the appeal.
- Full color.
- Ages 7 and up.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.