Whether a natural disaster -- such as a tornado, hurricane, or winter storm -- or a human act of terrorism, an emergency often happens without warning, is likely dangerous, and demands quick action.
- But there are common-sense things we can do to be prepared and protect our families.
- This practical logbook offers a wealth of information within easy-to-use tabbed pages.
- Quickly turn to a specific emergency and scan its checklists to find out how to prepare and what to do.
- You'll also find ideas and checklists for fire safety planning, planning for evacuation, additional emergency planning, lists of emergency supplies, and helpful resources.
- You can't prevent emergencies from happening. But you can be prepared and gain peace of mind.
- 144 pages with tabbed sections for specific emergencies.
- Elastic band closure.
- Durable wire-o hardcover binding.
- Logbook measures 6-1/2'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.