Lovely journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Inviting design depicts a bird perched on a branch of a peach tree.
- The illustration is a reproduction of a scene painted by Qing Dynasty artist Wang Guochen.
- Smooth-finish 120 gsm pages take pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with flecks of gold foil.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the pocket inside the back cover.
- A matching elastic closure secures your journal.
- Interior endsheets complement the design.
- Sturdy book bound-style binding.
- Journal features rounded corners for reduced wear.
- 160 pages.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.