Lovely journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- The cover design reproduces an 1893 book binding crafted for a collection of Shakespeare's poems.
- Created in the heyday of the Art Nouveau movement, the design incorporates the movement's signature curves and motifs of nature.
- Inside, premium smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Our cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil.
- An added touch: The journal's page edges are gilded in gold foil.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the pocket inside the back cover.
- A matching elastic closure secures your journal.
- Interior endsheets complement the design.
- Sturdy book bound-style binding.
- 160 pages.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.