A flower-filled forest in shades of purple and red, after the style of painter Gustav Klimt, graces the covers of this inviting journal.
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium, smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with flecks of silver foil.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more in the pocket inside the back cover.
- A matching elastic closure secures your journal.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Sturdy book bound-style binding.
- Binding has rounded corners for reduced wear.
- 160 pages.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.