Use this five-year journal to record daily reflections, one micro-entry at a time -- just one thought a day!
- Attractive five-year journal offers just enough space to record a thought for each day of the year -- perfect for those who wish to craft a keepsake, but find daily journaling intimidating.
- Note who or what you saw, what the weather was like, what made you laugh, what was on your mind.
- Start any day of the year. Each day has its own date. Go to that page, write in the year, circle the day of the week, and record your thought for that day.
- As each year passes, you'll be able to see what you were thinking or doing on the same day in previous years.
- Record the moments that make up your life, one day at a time.
- Premium 120-gsm paper supports pen or pencil.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Elegant cloth-covered binding with an elastic closure.
- Durable hardcover.
- 372 pages.
- Journal measures 4-3/8'' wide x 7-1/2'' high.