Elegant journal replicates a jeweled 19th-century English bookbinding, featuring a guitar motif inlaid with mother-of-pearl.
- Inside, crisp writing pages provide plenty of space in which to write personal reflections or record favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights and gloss accents.
- Matching spine treatment.
- A classic touch: Gold metallic foil is applied along the journal's page edges.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.