This gorgeous golden journal replicates an Ottoman-era Turkish silk hanging. The original design, created centuries ago, was first drawn on cloth in ink, and embroidered with fine silk thread to bring its flowering tree to life.
- Our reproduction is embellished with jewel-like touches of gold foil.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Inside, 192 pages provide plenty of space for personal musings, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pens.
- Subtle lines guide your writing.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper.
- An elegant ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Bookbound-style hardcover.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.