''We the People.'' The Preamble to the United States Constitution is featured on the cover of this striking journal.
- 192 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support pen and pencil beautifully.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper.
- A matching ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Gold foil highlights illuminate the cover's intricate details.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing you can feel.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Substantially constructed hardcover binding.
- Write expansively: Journal is a larger size -- 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.