As your daughter grows, record your thoughts, feelings, hopes, and memories about her in a series of ''letters.''
- Begin when your daughter is a newborn. Or start when she becomes a teenager.
- Use these pages as a private journal. Or offer words of wisdom as you create a keepsake to share.
- Each page is designed to resemble a letter, to help prompt your thoughts.
- Lightly lined smooth-finish pages take pen beautifully.
- Archival/acid-free paper helps preserve your writing.
- Journal includes a ribbon bookmark with which to keep your place.
- An inside back cover pocket expands to hold notes, mementos, and other flat items.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Cloth cover with gold foil accents.
- 112 lined ''letter'' pages.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide by 8-1/4'' high.