Unique journal reproduces a hand-tooled painting on leather by Peruvian artist Efrain Garces Paccori.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support pen and pencil beautifully.
- Acid-free, archival-quality paper.
- A matching ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Gold foil highlights illuminate the cover's depictions of Nazca geoglyphs in an Incan calendar wheel.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing you can feel.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Substantially constructed hardcover binding.
- Complementary endsheets.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.