Reminiscent of the intense realism of 17th-century Dutch still life paintings, this striking journal will clad your writing in Baroque finery.
- Its 192 pages provide plenty of space for personal musings, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pens.
- Subtle lines guide your writing.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper.
- Dramatic cover design is embossed with gold foil highlights.
- Journal comes with a ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.