The cover design of this elegant journal suggests a classic Basho haiku: ''White clouds of mist/Above white cherry blossoms.../Dawn-shining mountains.''
- Flowering trees, calm waters, misty mountains, and muted colors make for a tranquil landscape.
- Subtle flecks of gold foil add shining detail.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- Inside, 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space in which to write personal reflections or record favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish pages takes a variety of pens beautifully.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper.
- Complementary endsheets.
- Gilded-gold page edging and an elegant ribbon bookmark round out this striking journal.
- Hardcover journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.