Use this fun and colorful book to help your child become acquainted with sight words?basic words that appear often in books and written material. As your child becomes more familiar with these high-frequency words, she or he will be able to read more fluently and correctly spell them! This kid-friendly workbook includes:
- 100 sight words to trace and learn.
- Simple sentences using each sight word.
- Space to practice writing each sight word.
- Bonus activities using sight words, such as word searches and scrambles.
- Cute and colorful illustrations throughout to keep your kiddo interested.
- Provides plenty of space to trace and practice.
- Thick, smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils, crayons, and markers.
- Pages are perforated and reproducible.
- The perfect companion for young scholars!
- Learning to write helps children develop fine motor skills.
- Studies have shown that writing is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain.
- Writing also helps children retain more information.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- 112 pages.