The cover design of this elegant journal reproduces a 16th-century binding of mystical Persian poetry that featured lacquer painting with gold and pearl dust.
- Flowering trees and deer stand out against the matte black background.
- Leaves and trees are outlined in gold foil.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- The foil-enhanced spine matches the cover trim.
- Inside, 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space in which to write personal reflections or record favorite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free, archival-quality paper takes a variety of pen beautifully.
- Complementary gold interior endsheets.
- Gilded-gold page edging and an elegant ribbon bookmark round out this striking package.
- Hardcover journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.