''She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.'' --Proverbs 31:25. Let your thoughts, musings, and prayers find a place within the pages of this serene and uplifting journal.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or Bible verses.
- Premium acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Beautiful hibiscus blooms in shades of blue and violet tumble across front and back covers. The Scripture verse is featured prominently and embossed with glossy highlights.
- Royal blue interior endsheets enhance the design.
- A matching elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Durable hardcover journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.