''I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.'' --Anais Nin. Immerse your musings within the pages of this magical mermaid journal!
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and other flat items.
- Folk art-look cover features two mermaids, an anchor, a seagull, tropical flowers, and more, framing a sailing ship upon the sea.
- Gold foil tracery catches the eye. Gloss highlights add polish. Embossing lends dimension and calls attention to detail.
- Matching elastic closure secures your writing.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.