Life is a journey, and the best journeys are worth recording and remembering!
- Write down the notable details of your wanderings so you can remember them and share or revisit favorite spots.
- A page a day is just enough space to take note of the memorable places you've visited and explored, but brief enough for you to have more time to experience those places, rather than spending time writing about them.
- Bookbound journal with a soft faux leather cover.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Inside back cover pocket hold mementos from your travels.
- Archival/acid-free paper helps preserve your memories.
- Elastic band closure keeps it all together.
- 176 lightly lined pages.
- Compact journal measures 5'' wide x 7'' high.