This beautiful journal is a reproduction of a gold-tooled binding of The Book of Common Prayer from 17th-century England.
- 192 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish, acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper supports a variety of pens beautifully.
- Includes a ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Iridescent highlights illuminate the cover design.
- Raised embossing calls attention to its intricate details.
- A classic feature: gilded-gold page edging.
- Matching interior endsheets complement the design.
- Substantial hardcover binding.
- Larger journal measures 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.