Let this intriguing calendar -- with its cover illustration by fantasy artist Stephanie Law -- inspire you to create more balance in your life.
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2019 -- December 2020). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and for making notes.
- Originally entitled Inner Workings, Stephanie Law's cover illustration of a beautiful tree and clockwork gears combines the intricate rules of physics with the wonder of living, breathing nature.
- Gold foil highlights illuminate the watercolor greens and golds.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5'' x 7'' and fits easily in most bags and backpacks.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Elastic band attached to back cover helps you stay on the right week or keeps calendar closed.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, and other flat items.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!