Stepping up your exercise program? Just starting to work out? Track all your activity here!
- Keep track of trips to the gym or workouts at home -- all your hard work, dedication, and progress -- in one quick-reference logbook!
- New format makes it easier to write!
- Workout Journal's prompted daily log pages make entries nearly effortless. See what you've accomplished at a glance!
- Track BMI, BMR, RHR, Weight, Arms, Chest, Hips, Waist, Legs, and 5 additional categories of your own choosing. There's space for extra Notes, too.
- You'll also find space for keeping track of vitamins and supplements.
- Packed with facts and tips about fitness, including cardio and calculating your heart rate; flexibility; strength training; tracking calories (with tips on losing weight, building muscle, determining your basal metabolic rate, etc.); tracking your progress, with body mass index explained; plus fitness tips and tricks and online resources to consult.
- Whether you use a treadmill or an elliptical; take classes such as aerobics or spinning; run or walk; are into yoga or Pilates; building your abs; and more, you can chart your progress here!
- Note Date and Week; record Duration, Speed/Level, Heart Rate, Calories Used; Muscle Groups Worked; and Vitamins/Supplements taken. (Don't forget to check off Goals Met!)
- Includes filled-in example log pages to get you going.
- Weekly progress charts keep you on point.
- At the gym every day? Journal provides enough pages for more than 2 months!
- Measures 6-1/2'' wide x 8-1/2'' high. Stays within easy reach in your gym bag.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover keeps it all together.
- Sturdy hardcover binding makes it easy to write on the go.
- Even includes space for a ''before'' photo inside the front cover, and an ''after'' photo inside the back cover.