Take charge of each and every week with this unique agenda, featuring dot matrix patterns throughout for creative visual planning!
- 16-month planner (September 2018 through December 2019) takes you from mid-summer through the end of next year.
- Each two-page spread sets the stage for your weekly master plan, with a mini monthly calendar for quick reference, plus space for notes for ''If There's Time'' and ''Don't Forget.''
- Includes major holidays, observances, and lunar phases.
- A perforated tear-off page corner for each week keeps your place.
- You'll find lots of helpful extras in the back, like monthly planning pages for September 2018 through December 2019; at-a-glance Yearly Views of 2019 and 2020; a place to jot down a year's worth of Monthly Happenings; a list of 2019 Holidays; Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Dates to Remember; a section in which to record all your Contacts; even pages for Scribbles!
- Planner is the perfect size (8'' wide x 10'' high) for your desk, bag, or backpack.
- Premium paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Sturdy double-spiral gold metal wire-o binding.
- ''2019'' is stamped in gold foil on ultra-stiff cover boards covered in a linen-like material.
- Charcoal- and gold-toned interior accents add to the appeal of this bold planner.
- Removable cover band.
- The perfect tool for home, office, and school scheduling; bullet journaling; time blocking; and weekly planning!