Research shows that food reactions, both immediate and delayed, are on the rise. This Food Sensitivity Journal may help you identify foods that trigger physical and emotional discomfort.
- Easy-to-use daily log pages allow you to record food, mood, and more, for 2 months.
- Includes information about food sensitivities, allergies, and intolerances.
- Invaluable for health care providers, parents, and elder caregivers.
- 144 pages.
- Journal measures 6-1/2'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Sturdy hardcover with wire-o binding.
- Elastic band closure keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
Author Molly Brennand is a Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and holds certifications from the Functional Nutrition Alliance in Full Body Systems and the Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner program. Molly specializes in nutrition and lifestyle coaching for kids and adults navigating the complexities of chronic illness. She is most passionate about using food as medicine to support and empower individuals dealing with autism spectrum disorder, learning differences, sensory integration and behavioral challenges.