Larger dot journal is perfect for creative visual planning, bullet journaling, sketching, designing, writing, and much more!
- 192 pages provide plenty of space for journaling purposes.
- Dot matrix pattern throughout the interior.
- Premium smooth-finish archival/acid-free paper supports pens, pencils, and other media.
- Tuck notes, business cards, mementos, and more in the back cover pocket.
- Dark blue elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Satin ribbon bookmark included.
- The cover reproduces a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
- The design's intricate details are enhanced with gold foiling and raised embossing.
- Complementary interior endpapers.
- Journal is A5 size (5-3/4'' x 8-1/4'').