Larger dot matrix notebook is perfect for creative visual planning, bullet journaling, sketching, design work, writing, and much more!
- 192 pages provide plenty of space for journaling.
- Dot matrix pattern throughout the interior allows for maximum flexibility.
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival quality 120 gsm paper supports pens, pencils, and other media.
- Tuck notes, business cards, mementos, and more in the inside back cover pocket.
- The cover reproduces a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
- Cover is embossed and embellished with gold foil.
- Matching elastic closure secures your journal.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endpapers.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal is A5 size (5-3/4'' x 8-1/4'').