Iridescent jellyfish glide through a deep-sea forest on the covers of this unique journal. Illustration by fantasy artist Stephanie Law.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for all of your musings.
- Smooth-finish, acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- A sea-green elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Cover details gleam with coppery iridescence.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Matching endsheets complement the design.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.