'She Believed She Could, So She Did.'' --R. S. Grey. Let this planner inspire you as you take charge of each busy week ahead!
- Popular 18-month planner (July 2018 -- December 2019) takes you from mid-summer through the end of next year.
- Each two-page spread displays your weekly master plan, with five columns: one for each family member.
- Tabbed months make the calendar easy to use.
- Includes two fill-in pages of contact and emergency information for babysitters.
- Includes address pages for your frequent contacts.
- Handy perforated tear-out To-Do lists.
- Includes a plastic page with pockets for business cards.
- Pocket inside the back cover holds notes, forms, etc.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps calendar closed.
- Calendar is sized right (7-3/4 inches wide by 9-1/4 inches high) for your desk, counter, or tote bag.
- Planner lies flat for ease of use. Concealed wire-o binding.
- Removable cover band.
- Calendar cover features the quote ''She Believed She Could, So She Did'' in bold pinks, golds, and blues, surrounded by birds and a denim-hued floral wreath on a matte ivory background.
- Glossy highlights add polish. Raised embossing lends dimension.
- For every mom on the go!
- ''This is the best appointment book I have ever had.'' -- Peter Pauper Press customer