'She believed she could, so she did.'' --R. S. Grey. Let this journal inspire you as you take charge of your day and accomplish your dreams.
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2018 -- December 2019). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- Design features the quote ''She believed she could, so she did'' in bold pinks, golds, and blues, surrounded by birds and a denim-hued floral wreath on a cream-colored background.
- Glossy highlights add polish
- Raised embossing lends a dimensional effect.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5 inches by 7 inches and fits easily in backpacks, totes, and most purses.
- Coordinating elastic band place holder attached to back cover helps you stay on the right week or keeps calendar closed.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, and more.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!