This singular planner features an intricately detailed sugar skulls design, based on the iconic symbol of Dia de Muertos, in shades of pink, purple, chartreuse, and blue.
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2018 -- December 2019). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- Gloss highlights add polish. Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5 inches by 7 inches and fits easily in backpacks, totes, and most purses.
- Hardback binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Coordinating elastic band place holder attached to back cover helps you stay on the right week or keeps calendar closed.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, and more.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!