Battles to fight? Mountains to climb? Resist, persist, strategize, and schedule those plans within the pages of this inspiring calendar!
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2018 -- December 2019). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- Sophisticated floral design, in teals, greens, corals, and pinks, is set against a matte black background.
- The brush-letter-style words ''Nevertheless, She Persisted'' in ice blue and melon pink, ''pop'' with gloss highlights and raised embossing.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5 inches by 7 inches and fits easily in backpacks, totes, and most purses.
- Hardback binding lies flat for ease of use.
- A black elastic band attached to back cover helps you stay on the right week or keeps calendar closed.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket holds notes, notes, business cards, and more.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!