Today's kids have all the technology they need to make everyday movies and videos, but lack the know-how to make a movie they'd consider awesome and satisfying.
Author Danny Tieger is a filmmaker, actor, singer, musician, Broadway performer, and all-around super creative guy. Danny has produced animated productions for Dreamworks, among other clients. He is also the author of I Am Your Songwriting Journal.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to doing just that, from using your phone or camera to tell a story, to Film Development, Shooting, Editing, and more.
- Packed with tips, tricks, and info that will help kids develop confidence, use their imaginations, create a great story, and get their ideas onto film.
- Includes a fun Long Weekend Short Film Genre Challenge, which sets the stage for making a ghost story movie, comedy film, action film, superhero story, or a documentary.
- The guide also includes plenty of space in which young filmmakers can write their ideas, plus storyboard pages.
- Ideal for kids in school filmmaking classes, or for any young imagineer.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-14 inches high.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- Acid-free archival paper preserves your work.
- 160 pages.