Chart your course through the world of wine and fine-tune your wine sense with this portable guided notebook.
Doug Paulding, a well-known wine writer, travels extensively and has written on wines and spirits from all over the world. Says Doug, ''If it is made with inspiration and care, I am interested.'' Visit Doug at www.dougpaulding.com.
- Concise information detailing everything you need to know to rate wines is followed by interactive fill-in pages for tasting and judging wines.
- Prompts guide you to create useful tasting notes that include essential details of vintage, price, producer, region and country, grape variety, when and where tasted, and to evaluate the wine's appearance, nose, taste, finish, and overall impression.
- Inside back cover pocket for labels, wine-related articles, business cards, more.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
- Bookbound with a durable cover.
- Elastic band closure keeps your notes secure.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- 192 pages.