A beautiful flowering tree beckons feathered friends on the cover of this inviting journal, which emulates an embroidery design.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for all of your musings.
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- A dark lime-green elastic closure secures your journal.
- ''Stitched'' cover details gleam with gold foil tracery against a matte ivory background.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Summery yellow-green endsheets repeat an image of the cover ''stitchery'' in white.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.