The cover of this lovely journal is adorned with the reproduction of a 20th-century Japanese woodblock print.
- The original image, entitled Tit on Paulownia, was created in 1934 by artist Ohara Koson (Shoson).
- A woodland bird perches on the stem of the paulownia, known in Japan as the ''princess tree,'' amid red leaves and blue berries.
- Inviting journal provides 192 lightly lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Gold foil tracery illuminates the design.
- Raised embossing lends dimension detailing.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- A ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Hardcover binding.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.