Tres bien, an ooh-la-lovely journal in which to pen all your musings!
- Sturdy ''Black Rock'' format features ultra-stiff hard covers that double as writing boards.
- Stunning cover design features the quote: ''Paris is always a good idea,'' along with an image of the Eiffel Tower, outlined in eye-catching gold foil.
- Matching gold wire-o rings.
- Wire-o binding means that the pages lie flat for writing ease.
- Lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover marks your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 160 pages.