The perfect pad for painting anywhere!
- Paper is sealed on all four sides, so your watercolor paintings will never warp. When your latest painting is dry, simply lift the top sheet away using a palette knife.
- Use with watercolor and gouache paints.
- 20 sheets.
- Heavyweight 300 g/m2 (140 pound) acid-free archival paper.
- Fine textured cold press finish is easy to work with.
- Indispensable for plein air painting.
- Stands up to lifting, scrubbing, and heavy washes.
- For novice watercolorists and experienced artists alike.
- Block measures 8 inches by 10 inches.