Here is the planner that says what we're all thinking . . . while keeping us on track with our seven-day weeks (and two-day-only weekends)!
- Popular planner format displays a week-at-a-view to help keep you organized 7 days at a time.
- Calendar/planner covers 16 months (September 2017 -- December 2018). Helpful for students, educators, and parents in planning the academic year.
- Pages in the back provide space for recording contact information for family and friends and writing notes.
- ''I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday'' is written in gold and framed by pretty white flowers against a fusion of blues.
- Gold foil makes the slogan shine. Glossy highlights make the flowers ''pop.''
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- Lightweight desk engagement calendar measures 5 inches by 7 inches and fits easily in backpacks, totes, and most purses.
- Hardback binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Blue elastic band attached to the back cover helps you stay on the right week or keeps calendar closed.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket holds receipts, business cards, etc.
- The perfect time management tool for home, office, school, or on-the-go planning! Scheduling success at last!