Discovered in 1930, Pluto was quickly included in the pantheon of planets that make up our solar system. In August 2006, however, the International Astronomical Union downgraded the status of Pluto to that of a mere ''dwarf planet'' -- Asteroid Number 134340. To this day, many of us refuse to forget this unhappy reclassification. Show your respect for the celestial body formerly known as Pluto with this appealing bookmark!
- Pluto stares from beyond Neptune with a wistful expression.
- Glossy highlights make his face ''pop.''
- Appealing bookmark comes with a silky black tassel and a luminous pearl-like bead.
- Bookmark is printed on sturdy, smooth-finish cardstock.
- Comes encased in a protective clear plastic sleeve.
- Measures 2-1/2 inches wide by 7-1/8 inches high.
- Warning: Choking hazard, small parts. Not for children under 3 years.