2017 Edition. Let this sleek little guidebook help you locate City of Light landmarks, arts and entertainment venues, restaurants, cafes, hotels, chic shops, and after-dark stops!
- Color-coded, numbered entries in the text are keyed to full-color neighborhood maps in each chapter.
- A city map inside front cover shows you where each neighborhood is located.
- 10 fold-out maps, including 7 Paris neighborhood maps, a map of attractions on the city's outskirts, an area ''Excursions'' map, and a Paris Metro and RER transportation map.
- Includes coverage of Belleville and Menilmontant, Paris neighborhoods growing in popularity!
- ''Top Picks'' direct you to not-to-be-missed attractions.
- Full-color spot illustrations throughout liven the text.
- ''Notes'' pages let you record your own discoveries.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- Concealed wire-o hardcover binding; book lies flat for ease of use.
- ''Black Book'' travel guide format doesn't look ''touristy.''
- Author Vesna Neskow lived in Europe for 13 years. She speaks six languages. Her television work has been produced by CBS and broadcast on NPR, and she has written for the New York Times Book Review.