Money makes the world go round, but it doesn't need to make you dizzy. This budget workbook makes the task of keeping track of your expenses approachable, with easy-to-use charts, money wisdom, and prompts to set goals for yourself.
- User-friendly monthly tables let you record and manage your expenses by category, as well as see the big-picture impact of day-to-day decisions.
- Easy-to-follow principles of successful budgeting and personal finance.
- Practical flexicover wire-o binding; stays flat for ease of use.
- Cover band is removable. Discreet black cover with title stamped in small gold-foil letters.
- 48 pages -- covers up to two years!
- Measures 10-1/4 inches wide by 7 inches high.
Author Kimberly Palmer is a financial journalist and former senior money editor for U.S. News and World Report. She is the author of Generation Earn: The Young Professional's Guide to Spending, Investing, and Giving Back; The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life; and Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family (called ''invaluable'' by Publishers Weekly).