Sprays of white blossoms, yellow wildflowers, and a soft blue sky bring the cover image of this dreamy journal to life.
- Inside, crisp lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Cover design is illuminated with subtle gold and silver foil highlighting.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail.
- A ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.
- 192 pages.