Let your writing aspirations take form within the pages of this charming journal!
- Doodle-style cover design, in shades of indigo, sunshine yellow, and peach, features birds, blooms, a bicycle, and the popular saying, ''She believed she could, so she did.''
- Cute journal provides plenty room of for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes and poems.
- Lightly lined, acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- The cover is embossed and embellished with gold foil and gloss highlights.
- A matching elastic closure secures your writing.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket for notes, reminders, cards, and more.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks
- 160 pages.