Finally! An address book in an easier-to-use larger size!
- Keeping track of family and friends will be a snap with this elegant desk-sized address book!
- Measures 6-7/8 inches wide by 8-1/8 inches high. Larger size packs a punch with space for more than 350 contacts!
- Record names, addresses, home and mobile numbers, work and fax numbers, and email addresses.
- 21 tabbed dividers (4 tabs combine IJ, PQ, UV, and XYZ) help you find specific names easily.
- Includes a list of International Dialing Codes.
- A handy pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 175 pages.
- Interior matching endpapers and tabbed dividers with white polka dots.
- Makes a lovely gift!
- The cover design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by this cover's subtle symmetry and intricate details.
- Our reproduction is illuminated with iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments. Sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars are set against a background of cerulean blue. Raised embossing adds dimensional detailing.