There's a lot to be said for taking life easier, like our sloth friends do.
- As Mahatma Gandhi once said, ''There is more to life than increasing its speed.''
- In rest, we find replenishment, and sometimes those leaps of brilliance that come only when we're relaxed and open to them.
- So, to quote Sylvia Boorstein, ''Don't just do something, sit there.'' And kick back with this little book of quotations from sages of slow, from Shakespeare to Charles M. Schulz, from Aesop to Maya Angelou.
- Charming illustrations of sloths throughout.
- Adorable book comes with cute 24K gold-plated charm, which may be kept on the ribbon bookmark or worn on a bracelet or necklace.
- 80-page full-color hardcover mini book with dust jacket.
- Invitingly priced!
- Book measures 3-1/4 inches wide by 4 inches high.
Book compilers and nap aficionados Talia Levy and Jax Berman enjoy relaxing, moving very slowly, and looking at pictures of baby sloths on the Internet.