This knitcyclopedia will open up a whole new world of knitting possibilities!
- Featuring over 300 versatile stitch patterns easily adapted for any project type, it's an indispensable resource for knitters of every level.
- From basic knit-purl options to cables, laces, and more -- and from classics to unique styles -- The Knitting Bible covers it all.
- Patterns are organized by stitch type, with both written instructions and charts for maximum clarity.
- Stitch keys appear beside each chart. Stitches are beautifully photographed, and knitted in the same color throughout each section, so you can compare them at a glance.
- The index lets you find information quickly.
- The introductory section offers a refresher on knitting basics, from casting on to picking up dropped stitches to knitting a gauge swatch, with helpful illustrations.
- Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, The Knitting Bible is the ideal reference for your yarn-and-needles endeavors.
- 256 pages.
- 7-3/4 inches wide by 9-1/2 inches high.