This fun workbook can help younger kids teach themselves how to print or help them refine the writing skills they already have. This book includes:
Studies have shown handwriting is an excellent way to activate different parts of the brain. Handwriting helps children develop fine motor skills. Writing things down helps them retain more information, too.
- Pages of capital and lowercase letters.
- Follow-the-arrow diagrams that show children how to make the letters.
- Words to copy that begin with all the letters of the alphabet.
- Sentences to copy.
- Guides for writing the names of months, the days of the week, and numbers from 1 to 10.
- A place for the child to print his or her name.
- Appealing full-color pictures.
- With its helpful diagrams, plenty of space to work, and simple exercises, this book is the perfect companion for beginning writers.
- 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high (21.6 cm wide by 28 cm high).
- 96 perforated and reproducible pages.