The cover of this elegant journal reproduces a tooled book binding inspired by folk art stylings popular in 18th-century Europe.
- Inside, this well-appointed volume provides plenty of space in which to write personal reflections or record favorite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Intricate gold foil tracery illuminates the design.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- A gold ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging adds a classic touch.
- Complementary interior endsheets in bronze.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high (15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high).
- 160 lightly-lined pages.